Our offer is a response to the needs of young people in Home Education and young people who, having experienced remote education, see sense in a learning organization other than the five-day full-time mode.
In order to meet the expectations of young people, we want to offer our open space – where you can come and talk to interesting people at scheduled times: teachers, peers, invited guests. Here you can work individually or on a joint project, read and discuss over tea. We want there to be a place of experience, understanding and conversation.
We want to give the opportunity to choose what the student wants to focus on and support him in his development. We know that “work on graduation subjects” – it is worth meeting regularly to work on the Polish language, mathematics, a foreign language and selected graduation subjects. If a student is passionate about something other than the matura exam, we will support his / her preparation so that he / she passes them at the highest possible level.
Our idea for caring for the social development of young people is the possibility of regular meetings and discussions on important topics. In this way, we will develop the ability to conduct a cultural, substantive dialogue and educate the listening skills, which are so much needed today.
Our goal is for the learner to become responsible and aware of their choices. We want a student who graduates from our high school to be guided in life by solid moral principles and to be a model of personal culture. We want to educate people who are open to the world and tolerant of its diversity.
- Open space – where you can come, at set times, to talk to interesting people: teachers, peers, invited guests. Here you can work individually or on a joint project, read and discuss over tea.
- “Work on graduation subjects” – it is worth meeting regularly to work on the Polish language, mathematics, a foreign language and selected graduation subjects. If you are passionate about something other than high school graduation courses, don’t worry – we will help you pass them at the highest level anyway and we offer regular help in this regard.
- Native speakers – contact with natives
- end-of-year examinations
- Tutoring of student projects – we provide support for teachers in implementing their passions using the project method
- Discussions – we offer the possibility of regular discussions on important topics. Thanks to them, we will develop the ability to conduct a cultural, substantive dialogue and educate the listening skills, which are very much needed today.
- Interest clubs – available to everyone, also to young people not enrolled in our school
- Going out to interesting places
- Convenient location in the heart of Katowice
- We offer ourselves, our knowledge, experience and skills.